I have been passionate about essential oils since I was a teenager when I was first introduced to them. They have provided me with physical and emotional support at various times since then but since 2016 they have been a daily part of mine the and my families lives. They provide so much and are tied in with many rituals in our household. From reminding me at how amazing my body is each and every day; to balancing the mood within the house; supporting our emotions; calming that voice between our ears, all our first aid requirements and providing the boys with the courage & confidence to do their very best.
There is much noise about essential oils in the marketplace but they are not a passing fad! Watch this space as over the next decade I have no doubt we will see more and more essential oils into the homes of everyday people and families!
Aromatherapy is a dynamic therapy that can work on many levels.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are pure plant extracts with an aroma that is at least 70 times more concentrated than the herb or plant from which it is extracted. Not all plants contain essential oils, and only a small number of these are of therapeutic quality.
Smell is closely linked to emotions. Because of their chemical constituents, essential oils can help change the way you think and feel within 4 seconds. They can help you sleep better, relax better and even think better. When we inhale an essential oil aroma the chemical constituents travel up the olfactory system via the nasal cavity and into the limbic part of the brain (that governs emotions). The effect depends on the oil essential oil being used.
There is more and more research being released around the benefits of essential oils which may include improved sleep, more energy and focus, clearer skin, assist with the management of hormones and assist our immune system to work optimally. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends in a variety of methods including:
Aromatic – certain essential oils, when diffused, can be very stimulating, while others can be calming and soothing. Diffusing essential oils can also cleanse and purify the air of unwanted odours.
Topical – essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and can be safely applied topically. We recommend diluting with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
doTERRA essential oils are pure essential oils. This purity allows you to reap the full benefits that nature has to offer. Many oils on the market are adultered with synthetic compounds so please ensure you do your research before purchasing. You can read more about Why doTERRA here.
Interested in learning more?
Book a 1:1 Consultation: I’d love to chat over a cup of tea either in person or via the phone or skype call. We can chat about what’s happening for you at the moment and I can guide you on which oils are best to help you thrive.
Book a Health + Wellbeing Workshop: If you have a few friends in a similar position as you and think could benefit from adding essential oils into their life as well then perhaps a Health + Wellbeing Workshop is best suited! We can centre the workshop around the needs of all participants – whether it be from going from overwhelm to calm; hormonal health; family wellbeing. We’ve got you covered.
Interested in purchasing essential oils?
If you know what you are after, please scroll to the bottom to purchase.
If you are interested in learning more before purchasing please book in a 1:1 consultation.
**Please note: If you have an existing doTERRA wholesale membership or are currently working with another Wellness Advocate please do not process your sale through this site and instead seek support from your existing support person.**
By purchasing doTERRA oils and products through my site you agree to be placed within my community for ongoing support and education on your doTERRA products. Essential oils are extremely powerful – 1 drop of Peppermint oil is equivalent to 28 cups of Peppermint Tea – and it is very important to me that you are using them correctly.
As a wholesale customer of doTERRA you are able to enjoy the oils and products at 25% off retail. Why pay full price? Follow the directions below to join and save
- Follow this link and then click Join & Save
- Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you
- Choose Wholesale Customer
Enter your personal information. There is no need to include your tax information if you’re not intending of sharing the oils with your friends and family.
- At *Enroller ID*, enter my number: 7953977
- Then click verify (it should then show you Melinda Benstead)
- Allocate yourself a password
- Click over to the next page
- Select what kit you’d like to order. If you just want to start with a couple of oils instead of a kit, start typing the name of the oil in the box and it will appear for you to select it. Be sure to select the $35 introductory packet if you’re not enrolling with a kit. Purchasing a kit waives this enrollment fee.
- Enter your Credit Card details and process your order.
But wait there is more goodies coming your way….
After you have processed your first order I will automatically be notified of your order (as long as my enroller ID was used and my name verified). Then be sure to keep an eye out for your:
- Welcome email from myself including PDF’s as to how to get started and use your oils.
- Guide as to how to book in your complimentary 30-minute wellness consult with me – I’ll let you know how you make the most of your membership and we can chat all things health, wellness and essential oils.
- You’ll be added to my mailing email list so that you receive my regular newsletter with a focus on health + well-being; monthly doTERRA specials and any upcoming events (I promise I won’t spam you).
- Access to our Facebook support group, The Oily Wellness Tribe.
- Wellness gift pack in the mail (because let’s be honest who doesn’t like something in the mail which isn’t a bill!).